Software DeveloperFull-time, Porto, Portugal or Santiago, Chile
Jumpseller is a SaaS solution for small business to manage their online business. We focus on making e-commerce easier for everyone, so businesses can focus on what they do best: building and selling their products. Today, merchants use the Jumpseller platform to manage every aspect of their online business — from products to orders to customers, selling with an online store, on mobile, on social networks and through different e-commerce channels.
At Jumpseller you will find a startup environment in which your contributions matter and you are enabled to grow professionally. Our team is collaborating from 2 offices, one in Porto, Portugal, and another in Santiago, Chile, and our working culture is international.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our growing team. We look for skilled & dedicated people who share our passion for building a product that millions of people use.
- A bachelor/master in Informatics (or related);
- Proven professional experience in OO programming and web development;
- Attentive to details, delivering quality code which is maintainable, efficient and reliable;
- Experienced in MySQL, or other relational databases;
- Familiar with version-control and automated testing tools;
- Used to work in JSON/XML/CSV formats and have no issues with HTML/CSS;
- Experienced in Ruby or Ruby and Rails (the right candidate will be considered without this experience);
- Excellent in English communication and teamwork.
- Work in an informal environment, for a global market;
- Strive to write clean, modular, flawless and scalable code responsible to handle millions of records;
- Design new features from ground-up, from a given set of specs;
- Build automated tests for your code while help improving and maintaining our current test set;
- Be directly involved with our Customer Support Team, resolving technical issues and understand how to improve our service;
- Take responsibility, autonomy and ownership of your work.
Web DesignerFull-time, Porto, Portugal or Santiago, Chile
Who we are
Jumpseller is an e-commerce cloud solution, allowing any small and medium size business to easily create their online store and run their e-commerce business without technical help.
We're looking for a web-designer to join our Design Team.
You will interact and help all our merchant base on a daily basis by fixing, improving and extending our Themes. This responsive themes are used by millions of people around the world.
Also interact with our Development Team, building new features, mostly on the Jumpseller's Admin Panel, or most of the time, refining, polishing and improving our current systems.
- Passionate and empathic person, who likes to craft simple and easy to use websites from start to finish;
- Attentive to details producing pixel-perfect work;
- Interested in optimizing designs for UX and performance across all devices;
- Excellent in communication and teamwork.
- Gather requirements from key Jumpseller clients or internally from our support/marketing teams;
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Produce visual designs which look good and work in any browser / device at the same time;
- Integrate this code into Jumpseller platform, producing ready to use e-commerce themes or Admin Panel's features;
- Troubleshoot merchants' problems, by directly fixing (or extending) our current Themes or working with our Development Team for more complex issues;
- Take responsibility and ownership of your work.
- Proven professional experience on design and implementation of responsive interfaces;
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS. Bootstrap or similar frameworks are a plus;
- Ability to use Photoshop / Adobe XD / Illustrator or similar tools;
- Demonstrated strong, clean visual design sense - say minimalist;
- Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and orally in English and Spanish;
- Drawing and illustration skill is a plus;
- A bachelor/master degree in Web Design, Graphic Design or Informatics is optional.
BenefitsWhat we offer in return
|Company Mac + External Monitor||Competitive Salary||40-hour Workweeks|
|European Vacations Policy||Remote Work Friday||Whatever Software you need|
|Flexible Work Hours||International Culture||Private Medical Insurance|